Effective Date: September 8, 2023
These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern the issuance and redemption of an advertisement voucher ("Voucher") by Digital Asset Communications, LLC ("Company") to customers who (i) have received a Voucher from Company, (ii) meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein and, (iii) sign a proof-of-concept agreement ("Agreement") with the Company. By participating in this offer, you ("Customer") acknowledge and agree to abide by these Terms. The Terms are subject to change without prior notice, and it is the responsibility of the Customer to review the most up-to-date version of the Terms.
- A. Eligibility for the Voucher is at the sole discretion of the Company.
- B. To be eligible for the Voucher, the Customer must agree to and sign an Agreement with the Company, in accordance with the Company's standard terms.
- C. The Voucher offer is limited to one per Customer.
- D. The Voucher is non-transferable and can only be used by the Customer who enters into the Agreement with Company.
- A. The Voucher can be redeemed to cover advertisement expenses up to an amount as determined by Company, on third-party sites as approved by the Company in its sole discretion.
- B. The Voucher is valid until March 31, 2024, after which it will expire and become null and void.
- C. The Voucher may only be used for advertisement expenses and cannot be redeemed for cash, transferred, or exchanged.
- A. The Company retains the right to approve the third-party sites and channels on which the Voucher can be used for advertisement campaigns.
- B. The content and creatives used in the advertisement campaigns must include Company’s checkout technology and comply with the policies of the chosen third-party sites and all applicable laws.
- C. The Company is not responsible for the performance or results of the advertisement campaigns on third-party platforms.
- A. The Voucher cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or promotions unless explicitly set forth in writing by the Company.
- B. The Voucher cannot be used to cover any additional expenses beyond advertisement costs, including but not limited to taxes, fees, or other charges.
- A. The Company reserves the right to terminate or modify this offer, including these Terms, at any time without prior notice.
- A. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Customer and the Company concerning the Voucher offer and supersede any prior agreements or understandings.
- B. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York. Any disputes arising from or related to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New York.
- C. By participating in this offer, the Customer acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.